Layer airdrop ratio thoughts

So for holding Unilayer tokens you get the following Oven:
1 oven for 5 layer
100 oven for 1 layerX
500 oven for 1 layerx/eth LP

I think this has been very well thought out and accurately identifies the value of the tokens! Just wanted to say well done Easybake for this well thought out airdrop! What do other people think?

9 Likes

users must fulfill some requirement in order to qualify for the airdrop such as holding at least 500 UniLayer /1Layerx, verification of wallet address via https://airdrop.easybake.finance/

6 Likes

Indeed, the Easybake Team should be commended for the logic of the tokenomics and also their willingness to listen to the community. If only all projects were like this. Thank you Team.

However, is the Team aware that not all of the Unilayer investors are able to participate in the LAYERX LP as we are waiting on the Unilayer team to exchange LAYERX v1 tokens for LAYERX v2 tokens.

This is obviously disadvantaging a certain section of the Unilayer community. Are you planning to wait for this issue to be rectified before the OVEN snapshot takes place? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

I have no problem with their scaled allocations for the drops, and honestly think it does indeed reflect the value based on the Layer investors’ commitment and risk, but be sure to note how exaggerated it is to the liquidity providers if you’re contemplating buying for the drop.

If you do the math (which constantly fluctuates) for the person thinking about investing in Layer now for the EB air drop, they will receive roughly 1 OVEN for $10 of Layer, $4-5 of LayerX, and considering LayerX plus equal ETH, about $2.50 for each LP (if my quick math isn’t too far off. lol)

So what is purchased for an airdrop now is roughly twice as much for LayerX over Layer, and twice that for LayerX/ETH LP. It’s sure easy to see how it’s viewed among the Layer and EB execs. HaHa

4 Likes

If I know the unilayer team they will sort this before next airdrop… previous airdrop did not benefit layerx holders and because this one does they will sort it before airdrop. Mark my words! They are working on it.

2 Likes

I think this is well planned and right it does not reward simply people buying the token just for airdrop but rewards those active community members risking impermanent loss in order to provide liquidity. It rewards higher because risk is higher than just holding layer or layerx

2 Likes

Yup. As it should be.

2 Likes

This ratio does strongly suggest how undervalued LayerX really is. Very well thoughtout, as it means 1 LayerX = 500 Layer.

5 Likes

Yup and also how good the LP is! Rewarding community members not pump and dumpers!

2 Likes

So I’ve staked Layer and have spot Layerx can anyone explain how/where I convert the layerx to layerx/eth LP please?

1 Like

Need to go on to uniswap and click provide liquidity then select layerx and equal value of ethereum. They are then swapped to LP token then go on to unilayer.app and go to farming and stake the LP token there. Remember you need at least 1 LP token to get airdrop.

2 Likes

Legend thanks Ayresy.

2 Likes

Huge concern for the main stakeholders in Unilayer. HUGE!

I agree. I just hope that everyone of us benefitting here spread the word and actually use this DEX.

My big question for Unilayer holders/stakers, is whether or not Unilayer stakers will earn from the fees charged for limit order on OVEN. OVEN is charging a 0.2% fee for limit orders (built natively on the platform) , right? And, what % of those fees will go back to Unilayer stakers? And, will it be paid out in DOT? Critical question.

1 Like

Very nice math here. I hadn’t quite thought of it this way. This values it at a fraction of Pancake Swap, despite its upgraded functionality (I know it’s on DOT). It leave solid room for growth, for sure. Again, nice math here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. Now I should probably pull up the charts and put a calculator on it. lol I had just done a quick rough estimate in my head based on getting 1:5 at $2+, and 100 for $475ish, 500 for 2X $475 … I figured it was close enough for comparison.

1 Like

This was my interpretation of it. Layerx is super undervalued and team is trying to support it with what they think it should be valued at (at the very least of course.) Meaning that even at current prices, LAYERX is currently like 60% below what they deem is worthy. I could see a Layer/Layerx farm being very beneficial to their community going forward.

Definitely interesting to see how well thought out like you said it is tho

2 Likes

I imagine it will follow the same format as with makiswap. Layer stakers will benefits from the fees. Stake layer and earn the fees from all platforms. Check out the makiswap details and imagine Easybake will follow very similar pattern.

1 Like

Concern? Why? Can you expand?

1 Like

I Agree with it, it’s a nice balance to keep.

2 Likes