It will be a good idea if easy bake finance will be launched on two different blockchain

If easy bake launch on two different blockchain, like binance chain and ethereum chain it will give everyone access to the platform.

3 Likes

Isn’t it launching on ETH first before migrating to the polkadot chain anyways? So technically it is launching on the two different blockchains?

4 Likes

I would suggest Binance Smart Chain also

1 Like

Yes bsc Network will be best for low fees Transactions

1 Like

I understand the concept of launching on two chains. I wonder if perhaps some don’t fully understand what being on Polkadot will mean for EasyBake, this will be huge.

6 Likes

Polkadot itself is a huge eco sys.

3 Likes

Well, if one day Polkadot fully launch we will be able to say something like this. Until then…

Fantom $FTM also is offering the same Dapps as on Ethereum and BSC, by integrating more blockchains easy bake well make DeFi more people-friendly.

1 Like

Agree with @YellowCake polkadot is huge at the moment and ecosystem is massive if we can migrate to this ASAP will open up a world of opportunity and the unilayer ecosystem will be a world beater!!!

4 Likes

Well, it’s planning to be interoperable. On May 12th, they’re supposed to reveal more details about this. This is the most exciting feature to me. This is future-proofing the exchange, which means we can have passive income forever.

1 Like

lets focus on proper start on polkadot a add anothar chain maybe in the future…

1 Like

Well, May 12th they’re talking about interoperability either way…

1 Like

Newbie here. If it launches on polkadot, how can a person who only has a BSC wallet participate?

the launch will be on ethereum…polkdot later on when the ecosystem is ready

2 Likes

I’m hoping we focus on a few chains, if we’re not going to look full interoperability with all chains over time…DOT, SOL, ETH (on an L2…which I think we should look at right now…on Polygon), AVAX…

1 Like

Eth’s gas fees are just so high atm. It restricts so many people from making small transactions whether it’s with buys, swaps, or liquidity, it’s just too darn expensive. I wanted to do a small swap of a few dollars in total & the gas was gonna be $58 odd. Won’t write what I said in full, but it was along the lines of, oh FFS! It’s a wonder that new projects are choosing to use Eth. With chains such as Bsc & Tron, who either have such nominal fees or use resources, it’s a no brainer really

Yes, I hear you, and soon, Eth will catch up. The good news is , just around the time EasyBake launches, eth should be smartening up, but the end goal is to be on Dot before too long.

This will account for everything that could be perceived as expensive in the short term,

3 Likes