Issues of receiving Link from Wix app

i have tried multiple times to get the app through the link providing my phone number but it doesn’t seem to work at all, so i was wondering if anyone else is facing the same issue as i.
can the team look into this?

1 Like

Alright, what up with this WIX stuff? Do i need to do anything? Im not up to date

1 Like

You’re not alone, I have no idea what WIX even is. I don’t have any phone apps anyway. I use my phone for phone calls, the occasional text when it makes sense, and 2FA, but no social media, no trading, no games, none of that stuff. So I certainly hope it’s not anything I need to know about.

2 Likes

I’m also now trying to figure this WIX thing out. The first step it’s requiring me to open an Instagram acct to even download the WIX. I don’t know if that’s necessary, or that I’m just doing something wrong. Seems like a pain in the ass.

I’m also confused about wix, can someone help me with invite code? Thank you

1 Like

Hey, join me at “EasyBake” on the Spaces by Wix app to easily stay updated and more on the go.

Join with this link: http://wix.to/38AsDNQ?ref=so.

Got the app? Use the invite code: KTKQE2

— Got it from the TG Group

2 Likes

Yeah, Chef Buns posted that in response to my frustration and then pinned it. Once I sorted my own personal connection issues, that bit of info was all I needed, worked perfectly. I should have thought to bring it over here. Good call nicedude!