EasyBake Airdrop Q&A

Is EasyBake airdrop only for holders or for community members ?

16 Likes

Good question… waiting for answers. Thanks

3 Likes

Medium article says you must have an easybakeswap profile

5 Likes

@Jackflash1 Thank you. I will check

1 Like

There is also the ability to get the $OVEN drop from holding Layer or Layerx. 500 Layer gives you 100 Oven, and 1Layerx gives you 100 oven. Layerx is the cheaper of the two atm

3 Likes

Do you think if you hold both you will get combined total for the allocation?

1 Like

That’s something I’m unsure of. I would assume so since you get allocated 100 oven per x tokens so if you hold the minimum for both, you’d get 200 OVEN. The more you hold, the more you get I guess?

1 Like

we need an account from forum.easybake.finance for airdrop
Is that right?

Yes.
@Hitsuga also yes, the more you hold the higher the airdrop

1 Like

How can I get easy bake profile

…and max airdrop is 1kk for Unilayer community as far as i m aware :wink:

1 Like

Oooh I had no idea about this actually that’s useful! Good to know! Also new question, what happens if you have 250 LAYER for example? Are you not ellgible for a drop or would you get 50 oven instead? Basically, is 100 the minimum amount needed?

1 Like

Another question I have, will active members of the community get a double airdrop if they participate in various things as well as hold Layer/Layerx? I’d also assume yes, but I have no idea

2 Likes

Hi. If I understood correctly from the post 500 LAYER would be the required minimum.

3 Likes

As I had understood from Medium post it is also for community members based upon their points on Twiiter, Telegrams and Forum posts

4 Likes

Hi All, What is 1kk max aidrop for Unilayer community part? I am confused by this statement… can someone clarify. Thank you)

Yes, you will receive both, assuming you qualify for both separately and have signed up for the airdrop.

Details on how to register for the airdrop may be found in our EasyBake May Start-Up(date): click to read the article.

3 Likes

You must have a minimum of 500 LAYER, otherwise you will not receive any amount of airdrop rewards for the LAYER airdrop component. There are still numerous alternative means of acquiring an airdrop including LAYERX and LAYERX LP as well as participating in the EasyBake Community.

4 Likes

There will be 5,000,000 (5 million) OVEN tokens rewarded to LAYER and LAYERX holders who meet the requirements, namely: minimum balance requirement associated with a registered account.

Any remaining unclaimed or in allocated OVEN distribution will be burned forever.

4 Likes

Thanks - makes sense :grinning: