Beta V2 Bug Reporting

I have been able to successfully provide liquidity.

However, when I go to the bakery, Iwhen I attemp to approve the contract, the button does not light up.

I have cleared my transactions, and it still doen’t work. Many attemps, from either bakery page.

2 Likes

I also had approval problems with USDC initially twice, thought it was perhaps to do with the huge number of decimal places. So I tried the oven pool and that went through. After that was staked I went back to the USDC pool tried again with same amount of LPs as before and it went through. So I’m not sure what the bug is.

2 Likes

I also notice that each time I go from the bakery to the swap I have to reconnect my Metamask wallet. It’s quick to do but a bit unnecessary and annoying.

1 Like

I notice too that I can’t get from Swap to Home. I have to go to Bakery and then press Home to get home. In the process of creating liquidity I seem to end up automatically opening new tabs too, which I don’t really want to do.

1 Like

Just started… only a UI issue so far, getting cut off. Not sure if it’s all or just LINK. that’s the first one I tried

Edit: yeah it’s all of them, kinda figured, but wanted to make sure

1 Like

Dang, i still can’t get going with farming. My LP tokens show up in the liquidity pool, It shows my pool %, but I still can’t get the blue button to light up on approve contract, I am Using Brave browser, maybe I’ll try Chrome just to see?

1 Like

Steps I have taken so far:

• Verified and found my TX’s for staking to the correct LP pool 0xf673c52c0d9866c556be70fb13f30576d73e8f8e

Tx hash: 0x819c6a4b41502f3fb8b5687d859d539b9a569579eba09df76e9845414c7f3ada
-Cleared cache

-Tried different pairs, same on Dai pair

1 Like

Here it show my holdings of LP tokens in the correct contract, but in MM it shows zero, and when I try to manually add the LP token to MM , it does not populate, as it says it’s already been added.

Although in the UI, it shows zero
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.07.23 PM

Photo showing my LP tokens. in liquidity after being added

2 Likes

Alright, So I was able to start farming on Chrome.
I’m not sure why on Brave there seems to be some communication issues maybe on certain buttons with MM. For example, to remove my liquidity, I can sign the tx, then click the remove button, but again, the confirm button is as though it is dead on Brave, it will not interact with MM. (no pending TX’s either)

So, it seems that some info isn’t syncing with MM, such that I can not see the LP tokens in my wallet, although it says the contact addy has already been added, and I can see them on the EB UI.

2 Likes

I think possiblt the link to pair info is still pointing to old uniswap pair?
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.08.01 PM

I had the same problem removing liquidity. I had no problems with everything else using Brave (adding/farming/claiming)

1 Like

I just tried those links. Seem to be ok. Have you tried a hard refresh lately?

1 Like

Another UI thing I noticed… the popup window for staking LP stays on screen after staking is confirmed… and the balance does not update. Here it should be 0 balance, and might be good if the window closed on it’s own? instead of having to click the X or cancel?

2 Likes

So issue I’m having is when I try to go from the bakery page to the swap page I need to reconnect my Metamask wallet. When I hit “connect” I get a “provider error” “no provider was found”.
I close the wallet and application and can then reconnect to my wallet but again when I try to go from the bakery to the swap page it again asks me to reconnect which gives me the “provider error”.

1 Like

1 Like

Might have been on my end.
Issue seems to be resolved and I am able to go between bakery and swap pages with no issues now.

2 Likes

Fixed it, should be reflected soon.

1 Like

I noticed this too. Fixed it so that the modal is dismissed after the tx. Refected soon.

1 Like

It’s the correct address (0xF673c52c0d9866c556Be70fB13F30576D73e8f8e), just not checksumed (0xf673c52c0d9866c556be70fb13f30576d73e8f8e). Will look into this, ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe there’s something wrong with Metamask on Brave? Do other tokens work?

1 Like