Airdrop Pre-Sale and Tokenomics Survey

Bakers,

Excited to announce we will be hosting another round of surveys for our beloved EasyBake Finance Community. We have gathered previous responses and honed in on those that required a more narrow selection as a tie-breaker in addition to including new questions that are relevant to our recent release of our Tokenomics Diagrams.

Please provide feedback here: EasyBake Airdrop Survey

Note: only the first 40 respondents will be eligible for the airdrop.

Warm Regards,
Chef Buns + Chef Buddy

10 Likes

I’m very excited to be part of this next big thing that EasyBake is preparing for us and I’m glad to be part of all that EasyBake and the team is preparing to release and hope that soon enough I can invest and stack some Oven.
Thank you EasyBake!!

6 Likes

Brilliant, filled in the form - good questions.

4 Likes

How often will you be releasing each round of surveys? Really keen to give my thoughts and invest in this project.

5 Likes

Done, thank you, project looks promising

4 Likes

Done! Super excited for this!

5 Likes

Thanks chef, done. Excited to be on this journey with you :facepunch:

4 Likes

Done, thanks for this opportunity

3 Likes

As soon as we see that there isn’t anymore participant submissions we’ll decide on whether we need to do another survey to narrow down on some more options or ask new questions :slight_smile: We’ll keep you all updated!

1 Like

The only problem with this reward for survey structure is that people are just joining, getting approved quickly, and qualifying for the airdrop, when there are active members of the community likely asleep currently that will miss out on this one.

I am sure there will be more opportunities, just that the people that know the project to date, can perhaps provide more accurate representation of what was talked about in the past.

I guess it is bringing new people in though.

7 Likes

Done, good survey :muscle: let’s go

3 Likes

Nice survey. Giving opportunity to the community to participate.

3 Likes

In light of the token issuance rate, I would ave liked to have seen an option as an investor to get more tokens earlier on, or as some have mentioned, a way to farm with vested tokens.

2 Likes

I looked at the results and was wondering if decisions are being made based on these surveys alone… or taking feedback from here too?

Yes! I would like to see early supporters/investors taken care of as well. I’ve been part of other projects from the beginning and then watch them use a launch pad or something and leave all the early people behind.

3 Likes

I think this is going to be much bigger than we originally thought. Looking at the Polkadot ecosystem, OVEN has the chance to dominate! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a great idea and way forward in developing this Ecosystem

Nice survey. It’s a great project :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wonderful project to embark on …great idea :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

To late. İts full :slight_smile: